Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 150XL PXS4
- Engine Power: 150hp
- Type: Outboard
5291 Wellington Branch Dr.
Gainesville, Virginia, US, 20155
2020 Tahoe 1950
Price: 34,995 USD
Included Options: 3,350 USD
Freight: 1,375 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 40,215 USD
- Length:19' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1430 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16.5"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32"
- Average hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3135 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4090 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- NEW steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/NEW accent piping
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/insulated storage & 4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.